We've got a great opportunity for a role within the National Probation Service in Newport on the Isle of Wight. You'll be joining a fast-paced office, working in the admin department. Working with a professional team, you will enjoy being part of a company with a great work life balance.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Typing of enforcement letters.
- Maintaining offender records and databases ensuring accurate performance.
- Preparing paperwork for Breaches and Recalls.
- Typing up and posting of letters
- Completing Health and Safety tests, reporting faults with premises and equipment
- Completing petty cash reconciliation.
We have a full time role for 37 hours available or a part-time role for 18.5 hours available.
Hourly Rate £9.06. The working week is Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, 37 hours/week. Location:IOW probation office, Newport, PO30 5BN