Brook Street are proud to advertise a Case administrator role at Basingstoke Probation.
Responsibilities, Activities and Duties
- The role will be administrating and inputting of hours completed by people on unpaid Work.
- This will include contacting them by text message and letter, as well as using propriety systems.
- All appropriate training will be given.
- Basic IT skills required as well as the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A working knowledge of Probation/ unpaid Work would be beneficial.
The pay rate is £9.06 per hour, but after 12 working weeks this goes up to £9.56/hour, 37 hours per week
- Monday-Thursday 9am-5:30pm
- Friday - 9am - 5pm
Location: 1-3 Alencon Link, Basingstoke, RG21 7SB
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting, including a dbs check