Brook street is pleased to offer a temporary assignment working as a Case Administrator (band 5) for NHS England South East, within NHS Continuing Healthcare team (CHC). The NHS Long Term Plan focuses on delivering integrated care to patients at the local level and we can best support the NHS to deliver this as a single integrated organisation.
The post holder must work on their own initiative with a sound understanding of the business of the organisation. The function of the Independent Review processes and current practices to manage workload and ensure information is communicated appropriately and enquiries are directed correctly.
- To maintain a case load of independent review requests, carry out all duties in line with the provision of the case worker role including the preparation of cases, Liaison with applicant and CCG/CSU
- Coordinate the case load of the independent chairs, NHS & Local Authority representative's taking account of availability and complexity of cases for Independent reviews in a timely and effective way
- Provide a range of reports following analysis of data on a weekly monthly and quarterly basis on IRP activity.
- Escalate as appropriate any issues to the CHC Independent
- To act as a champion for patients and their interests and involve the public and patients in the policy development and decision making of NHS England and NHS Improvement
- To ensure all public and patient contact with the office is of the highest professional standard.
- To embed patient and public involvement within NHS England and NHS Improvement at all levels of decision making.
Knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis.
- Knowledge of project principles.
- Previously worked in similar position within the public sector.
- Commitment to continuing professional development
Skills, Capabilities & Attributes:
- Knowledge and understanding of Sharepoint, Microsoft tools - Word, Excel and Power Point
- Minute taking skills
Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise.
- Skills for communication on complex information and administrative matters, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills.
- Ability to pull together comprehensive draft reports, data and letters.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise.
REMOTE Role, Monday to Friday, 37 hrs per week, flexible schedule. Hourly pay £13.12/hr - initial 12 weeks assignment, possibility extension.
Client location: Oakley Road, Southampton, SO16 4GX
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting, meaning a basic DBS and an activity check for the last 3 years.