Our Public Sector client based in Huntingdon is looking for a Case Administrator to join their Team on a full-time, temporary basis.
This will be 3 days working from the office and 2 days working from home.
This role will include but will not be restricted to:
- Updating databases with offender and victim information
- Overseeing administration processes
- Preparing, maintaining and collating case records, files and information
- Communicating updates via Email, phone and post
- Covering reception and telephone enquiry service when required
- Attending meetings and training as appropriate
There is free on-site parking for blue badge holders only. Kitchen facilities are available.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Administration role, will be IT literate and will have good communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today! If successful we will be in touch within the next 5 working days.