Up to £10.42 per hour
25 days ago
I have an exciting opportunity for an Case Administrator role paying £10.42 per hour based in Milton Keynes. Initial contract length is until the end of July 2024 with the possibility of extension thereafter.
Hybrid Working possible after completion of training.
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures.
- Provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system - data inputting
- Post holder will be required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other general office admin duties reasonably requested by line Management
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Supporting the team with the management of admin duties
- Gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the head of department, teams and the department.
This role is 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
If this sounds like the role please apply online
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and state the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.