Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Case Administrator on behalf of Leicestershire Police to work on a full-time basis at Mansfield House in Leicester city centre.
The role involves assisting with preparing cases for various teams within the police. Duties include:
- Photocopying, filing, completing forms
- Working to strict deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Working in a team-based environment, co-operating and supporting others
- Prioritising workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
The successful candidate will be a confident verbal and written communicator, able to work with Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook, strong administration skills and ideally will have worked in an environment where maintenance of confidentiality is essential.
The successful candidate will be paid £9.58 per hour and work between the hours of 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm. This position is offered initially as a six month contract for 37 hours per week.
Please note the successful candidate will have to undergo police vetting prior to starting the role which can take up to six weeks.