We are currently recruiting for a Case administrator/receptionist based in the Guildford area. This is for a government sector and is currently an ongoing temporary role.
You will be providing administrative support and following set procedures within the company. You should be able to exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Some of the duties will be:
- Administration and receptionist duties
- Collating and analysing data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Organising case paperwork
* Must be computer literate and have excellent knowledge in the use of MS packages
* Strong admin and customer service skills
Hours of Work - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 60 mins for lunch
Hourly pay: £9.02ph, paid weekly in arrears. Holiday hours are also accrued on a weekly basis.
***Please note that you will be required to process a Disclosure Scotland clearance through Brook Street prior to you commencing your assignment. This can take up to 3 weeks to process (dependant upon each application) and will incur a charge to you up front of £25 (reimbursed after 4-6 weeks)***
If interested, please call Emily on 01483 700500 or apply online today!