Brook Street is recruiting for a Case Administrator to work within a busy team for our MOJ client.
This is a temporary role working 37 hours Monday to Friday and is expected to run until Feb 2019 with the possibility of being extended further.
As a case administrator you will be providing administrative support, ensuring staff and service users are supported through the efficient processes, maintaining administration systems.
Duties will include but may not be limited to
* Setting up and maintaining accurate information on relevant approved databases
* Ensuring the effective admin of referrals to and relationships between relevant users and providers to enhance positive outcomes
* Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information
* receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, eg telephone, paper or email
* Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service
* Data Entry
* Sending out of appointment letters
Ideal candidates will have a good strong and flexible work ethic and the ability to work well within a fast paced environment as part of a team but also managing own workload appropriately. If you feel you have the desire to provide excellent admin and customer service support we want to hear from you.
Our client requires the following essential skills
* Good keyboard and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office Word, and basic skills in Excel
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, including those who may present difficult or aggressive behaviour
* Ability to use and work on own initiative
* Ability to use databases and accurate data entry skills
The pay rate is £7.98 per hour rising to £9.02 after 12 weeks. Benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme along with city centre location on excellent public transport links