We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Barkingside, East London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 5 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for setting up PSRs on case database systems
- Running daily Court Lists and collating reports together
- Providing support to Court Probation Officers and reception service
- Putting on court sentences, making requests for Police & Safeguarding checks, video links and interpreting
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess basic numeric skills and ability to use databases.
- Good keyboard and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office Word
- Excellent telephone skills - confident speaking on the phone
- Being able to use own initiative when working through court admin tasks.
- Previous court admin experience would be helpful but not necessary as relevant training will be provided
Salary: £11.70 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisation skills and have experience within the admin sector do not delay and apply today!