We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Bedford, Bedfordshire. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage mailboxes, respond to queries, direct emails to relevant parties
- Validate data by court clerks
- Carry out data quality on cases
- Carry out system transfers with other offices
- Creating packs of information for court clerks
- Enforce cases to take back to court
- Inputting data onto relevant approved databases and spreadsheets
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail
Salary: £11.57 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
You need to attend the office at least 3 days a week and the remaining 2 days working from home.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!