We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Hackney, East London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Access Delius database, updating and amending offender record, using Microsoft to create data and keep records
- Arranging appointments for report interviews
- Liaising with government officers, organising paper work, organising meetings etc.
- Answering queries via telephone and shared mailbox.
- Uploading documents on court and relevant approved databases
- Transferring update offender records to other offices
- Occasional reception duty at the office
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £11.70 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!