We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Newham, East London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 4 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting offender management with case work
- Liaising with external partnerships, contractors etc.
- Logging work orders
- Ensuring that staff and service users are supported through efficient processes
- Responsible for setting up and maintain accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases
- Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service. Receptionist will be on a rota basis.
- Will be a mixture of working in the office and working from home. You will be expected to go into the office 3 days a week.
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc.
- Public Sector experience desirable but not essential
- At least 1 year's administration experience is required.
Salary: £11.70 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday. The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday in the office.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!