We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Waltham Forest, East London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Covering a reception desk when required
- Answering the phone, managing an inbox
- Sending out warning letters
- Inputting data onto spreadsheets and onto Delius
- Logging reports onto database
- Attending meetings regarding performance of the office, staff etc.
- Sending out appointment letters
- May need to attend panel meetings 1 or 2 times a month and take notes
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc. especially Excel
- Quick Learner
- Need to have experience using databases
- Admin experience required
Salary: £11.70 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!