We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Waltham Forest, Leyton. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Covering a reception desk when require
- Answering the phone, managing an inbox
- Sending out warning letters
- Inputting data onto spreadsheets and onto Delius
- Logging reports onto database
- Attending meetings regarding performance of the office, staff etc.
- Sending out appointment letters
- May need to attend panel meetings 1 or 2 times a month and take notes
- Good IT skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £11.57 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!