We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Westminster, London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Mainly working remotely until March 2022
- Training delivered over MS Teams
- Possibility of 1 or 2 visits between employment start date to end date to visit Petty France, London (travel costs will be paid)
- Supporting the onboarding and recruitment process for the Workforce Programme
- Business case monitoring and processing, agency worker processing when needed and other supporting recruitment processes such as responding to probation workforce programme recruitment queries and ordering IT kit for new starters
- General administration work, filing, typing up orders, managing a mailbox, responding to queries, inputting data onto spreadsheets and databases
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £11.57 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!