Job Title: Case Manager
Salary: £22,440 plus quarterly bonus, earn up to £29,000!
We're recruiting for Case Managers to join the Wren Kitchens in Barton Upon Humber.
Wren Kitchens are expanding, and they are wanting YOU to join the Wren family as they continue to see phenomenal growth. They have been successful in venturing across to the USA and opened hundreds of showrooms in the UK.
The Head Quarters in Barton Upon Humber is easily accessible via your own transport but also public transport.
- Attentive with a strong focus on the customer experience.
- Previous complaints handling experience is beneficial.
- Passionate with the ability to take ownership of customer queries and resolve issues where required.
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Proactively resolving customer queries and issues through various channels of communication
- Manage a case load efficiently, ensuring all cases are actionied accordingly.
- Taking ownership of each customer call to provide the best resolution.
- Provide all Wren customers with an exceptional experience.
- Assist stores with any related queries or concerns relating to the systems or processes.
- Identify and report on any processes that could result in a poor customer experience.
- Demonstrate empathy and clear understanding when liaising with customers in a professional manner.
How you'll be rewarded:
- Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
- Free on-site parking.
- Customer Service Employee of the Month with perks including dedicated parking spaces and gift vouchers.
- Customer Service Refer a Friend Scheme with the chance to earn up to £500 for each referral.
- The Wren Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
- Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
- Free annual eye tests as well as a contribution to new glasses.
- Free uniform.
- Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service.
If you want to be a part of an incredible success story, please apply now!