Job Title - Case Manager (Resolution)
Excellent Salary on offer from £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Our client, Wren Kitchens, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!
In 2020, Wren Kitchens was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
The role you'll do:
Our client's success has led to rapid growth in 2020/2021, seeing them open more showrooms and expand their footprint into the US market. As their growth continues, they are now recruiting candidates to join them on this exciting journey and play a big part in their ongoing success!
The role of a Case Handler is to take ownership of a portfolio of cases which can include some high-profile customers.
As a case handler we need to ensure we carry out thorough objective investigations in line with the company policies with the aim to resolve and respond to customers ensuring we are giving customers fair treatment at all times resulting in delivering award winning, positive experiences.
This role involves a full analysis of customer experiences in order to be able to provide feedback to stakeholders across the business to make key operational and strategic business decisions.
Bright, friendly and attentive, our brilliant teams are focused on doing the best for our customers. If you're resourceful and a confident communicator, this role will allow you to make a real difference to our customer experience.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Proactively resolving customer queries and issues through various channels of communication
- Manage a case load efficiently, ensuring all cases are actioned accordingly
- Taking ownership of each customer call to provide the best resolution
- Provide all Wren customers with an exceptional experience
- Assist stores with any related queries or concerns relating to the systems or processes
- Identify and report on any processes that could result in a poor customer experience
- Demonstrate empathy and clear understanding when liaising with customers in a professional manner
Personal competencies our client is looking for:
- Attentive with a strong focus on the customer experience
- Previous complaints handling experience is beneficial
- Passionate with the ability to take ownership of customer queries and confidently resolve issues where required
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Flexible with working hours & overtime, including weekends & evenings
- Excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed work schedule
How you'll be rewarded:
- Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
- Free onsite parking.
- A private Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
- Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
- Free Eye Test
- Free uniform included that you can also claim under the HMRC allowance
- Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career