Brook Street are recruiting for 22 Case Managers / Administrators for Department for Work & Pensions based in Fishponds, Bristol.
The role is working 37 hours per week, you may be required to work at any time between the hours of 7.45am and 8pm on any day between Monday to Friday and every 1 in 4 Saturdays between 8.45am to 5pm with a day off in lieu in the week)
You will be given advance notice of your shift rotas.
Your role could involve a range of duties and we are seeking people who are adaptable and flexible. Your initial job will include:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Make decisions regarding benefit entitlement by examining the available facts.
- Assess claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
- Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance.
You will be perfect for this role if you are;
* A good listener
* Customer focused
The pay rate is £10.92 per hour during core hours, with an enhanced hourly rate outside of core hours, benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme.
These are temporary until the end of September 2021 with a possibility of extension.
Start dates are 12th and 19th April subject to basic DBS and 3 year referencing checks so commitment to this role is essential.