Job Title - Case Manager
Location - Barton Upon Humber
Salary - Up to £29,520 including bonus!
Our client, Wren Kitchens, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
We're recruiting for Case Managers to join Wren Kitchen's busy Head Quarters on a permanent contract with opportunities for progression!
About the role:
The role of a Case Manager is to take ownership of a portfolio of cases which can include some high-profile customers. To be able to carry out thorough investigations to resolve and respond to customers ensuring an exceptional first-class service.
- Proactively resolving customer queries and issues through various channels of communication
- Manage a case load efficiently, ensuring all cases are actioned accordingly.
- Taking ownership of each customer call to provide the best resolution.
- Provide all Wren customers with an exceptional experience.
- Assist stores with any related queries or concerns relating to the systems or processes.
- Identify and report on any processes that could result in a poor customer experience.
- Demonstrate empathy and clear understanding when liaising with customers in a professional manner.
- Excellent salary!
- Monday to Friday workdays!
- On-site gym open 24/7, with free access.
- Two fantastic restaurants.
- Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
- Opportunities for progression!
- Free Uniform.
- Free Eye Test.
- Free on-site parking.
And much more!
If you feel as though you are suited for this position, apply now or call Alice on 07483 923835!