Case Manager / £17,000 + bonus (Rising to £19k after probation)
Are you looking for work near Fareham for a growing financial company with a vibrant and close-knit team environment?
Are you professional and Customer Obsessed?
Do you have previous customer service and administration experience?
If you answered yes on all of the above, then read on:
Brook Street are pleased to present an excellent opportunity to work for a well established and award winning Financial firm based in the Segensworth/Whiteley area. Our client is currently recruiting for a Case Manager to help support the business and company as they continue to expand and grow. You will join a close-knit and friendly team who will support you all the way. As a Case Manager, you will provide administrative support to a team of consultants and provide an outstanding service to their clients. You will be responsible for taking a client's application from submission through to offer, working alongside the client and the sales team to provide a quality, professional service and add real value to the client's complete journey to financing their home.
This is a great opportunity to work within a busy and fun environment and have a great mix of both customer service and administration.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have some experience with administration in an office of a customer service environment, as well as excellent telephone skills. The role will involve building relationships, so an ability to build rapport is vital.
Our client's ideal candidate will;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Methodical and highly organised.
- Computer literate and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- You must have an excellent eye for detail
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise
- Will thrive in a high pressured, fast pace environment
- Be able to complete work to a high standard within agreed service standards
- You will need to be professional and have an excellent telephone manner
- Drive and ambition to progress your career
- Preferably experienced in delivering great customer service
About the job:
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Build strong relationships between Consultants, Client Services and external partners such as Lenders, Solicitors, Estate Agents and Insurance providers
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to our clients by managing their expectations and keeping them up to date on the progress of their applications
- Liaise with Lenders, Solicitors and clients to ensure you can move your cases through as efficiently as possible
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when inputting data
- Deliver an exceptional client service to all our clients and put them at the heart of everything you do
What's in it for you?
Our client offer a fun and friendly office atmosphere with a real focus on training and development, many of our administrative team members progress into advice or management positions and they are looking for people who are eager to progress their careers and who are willing to step up to the challenge. They have quarterly social events and great on site facilities including free parking. They also offer various incentives such as sales incentives, experience days, weekends away and fine dining!
The starting salary will be £17k and will progress to £19k after successful completion of the probation period (6 months). In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn additional income from our client's bonus scheme!
The working hours will be 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with one late shift per week until 7pm (never on a Friday!).
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in finance, administration or customer service based role for the last 12 months, has strong telephone communication skills and who has a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Ben.Grice(at)brookstreet.co.uk.