Temporary assignment - Full Time
37 hours Monday - Friday
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Case Officer to join Brook Streets Public Sector Client on a temporary basis. As Case Officer you`ll benefit from an experienced practice team and be an integral part of helping them through this busy period. This role requires a resilient individual with consistently high standards of work, and customer care. An Ideal candidate should be presentable, approachable and have excellent written and communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Process claims made to the Redundancy Payments Service in accordance with the relevant legislation and case law to meet ministerial targets
- Follow processes to ensure accurate payment or rejection of claims, and to escalate issues which require management input.
- Liaise with relevant professional and technical experts, to ensure that cases progress to their appropriate conclusion in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in both written and telephone contact.
- Maintain accurate records and safeguard customer data in accordance with agreed policies and processes.
Participate in continuous improvement, training, development, engagement, and change management activities.
- Accessing sensitive information, while maintaining patient confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, in both oral and written forms
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic individual
- Efficient with Microsoft 365
- Ability to analyse financial data
- Administrative experience
Due to the nature of the role a full security clearance and 3 years` worth of referencing will be required to be considered for the role.