Case Officer - NHS England
Full time, Monday - Friday
£10.83 per hour
I am currently to look a Case Officer for our client, NHS England. You will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service, supporting managers and staff across the Customer Contact Centre.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, interacting with people at all levels verbally and by written means
- Liaise effectively with people who may be distressed and identify any immediate risk issues
- Have conflict resolution and excellent listening skills
- Ensure cases are handled in line with internal service level agreements, KPIs and in accordance with agreed policies and procedures
- Ability to deal sensitively dealing with difficult and sometimes challenging situations and people
- Maintain clear, accurate and concise casework records/notes in the CRM system
- Provide and seek quality advice and guidance to and from colleagues and other NHS personnel to assist with handling of cases
- Work flexibly across the team to handle a mixed and varied caseload, ensuring a high quality and timely response that meets relevant standards and deadlines.
- Be adaptable to a constant changing & challenging environment in a very busy demanding role and able to prioritise your own case load
Skills and capabilities
- Has attention to detail, able to work accurately, identifying errors quickly and easily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt their communication style and content to suit the audience
- Ability to pull together comprehensive draft reports, data and letters. Negotiating, networking and persuasive skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online with your most recent CV.
Please be advised, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we unfortunately, cannot get back in touch with everyone