Title: Casework Programme Officer
Location: Remote, working from home. Possibility of occasional travel to attend investigation meetings however all travel expenses would be covered.
Hours: 37 hours per week - 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Pay: £12.45ph to £16.00ph (depending on experience)
This is a temporary position expected to run for approximately 12 months however does offer the possibility of extension.
This role will focus on providing administrative support and coordination of the teams programme of work, and supporting investigation meetings as note taker where this role cannot be fulfilled by local staff. You will be line managed by the Specialist Reviewer and work closely with the other Casework Programme Officer.
Key activities for the Casework Programme Officer will include:
- Providing administrative support to the team to ensure smooth service delivery
- Taking concise, accurate notes for investigation meetings
- Assisting with management of correspondence related to employee relations cases
- Working with members of the team to support case tracking, data collection, research, background information collation and reporting
- Help to implement a casework tracking system for collating and analysing casework data
- Working with others in the team to contribute to the up-skilling of note takers in the wider business.
This role with be subject to a DBS check and 3 years employment referencing.