Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting for a Cash Centre Manager for our Belfast based security client.
Reporting to the Branch Manager-this role involves controlling and developing all activities in the Cash Centre and its operational areas, the candidate hire would be responsible to manage the profit and loss in the Cash Centre and maximise service levels compatible with the best interests of the Company.
Also responsible to oversee the day to day service production activities in the centre and ensuring objectives are achieved through the direct line management of the three area supervisors and one reconciliation analyst.
Ensure that all processes and procedures are adhered to, compliance and audit regulations are followed.
The Cash Centre Manager will also be required to represent BCC at various external forums
* Manage the day to day production activities in BCC.
* Chair daily management team production meeting.
* Provide accurate and timely MI as required.
* Specific oversight of lodgement processing activities.
* Ensure all Group policies are adhered to and communicated to the BCC team.
* Ensure accurate daily regulatory reporting.
* Budgetary and forecast with profit and loss control and accountability
* Ensure operational costs are managed effectively, with all out of course expenditure highlighted in good time.
* Sets, monitors and manages the department budget.
* Coach and develop supervisors and reconciliation analyst.
* Deals with disciplinary matters.
* Ensure all staff matters are handled within the appropriate time frames. To include:
* Completion of supervisor and reconciliation analyst annual and mid-year reviews,
* Ensure all staff reviews are completed in a timely manner.
* Act as BAU point of contact for various stakeholders, including internal and external customers
* Ensure all SLAs / KPIs are met on a daily basis
* Ensures that all staff maintain a high level of customer care.
* Support Branch Manager in overall management of BCC stakeholders.
* Support Cash Operations where appropriate.
Skills and Requirements
* Two years` experience as a Manager of a team of least 12 people
* Have a certified or substantive in house management/leadership training qualification
* Ability to develop, implement and assess performance metrics
* Expertise in Microsoft Office programs and in desktop and mobile technology
* Proven record of boosting team performance and employee retention rates
* At least a basic understanding of how computers and their accessories function, and a curiosity to learn more about them
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Organisational and time management skills
* Decision making skills
* Ability to manage workflow and prioritise effectively
*Ability to motivate, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Ability to deal with all levels demonstrating tact and diplomacy
* Growth mind-set and "can do" approach
* Statistical analysis and interpretation skills
* Excellent organisation and planning skills are required
* The ability to manage multiple priorities is vital
* A highly professional business attitude is essential, with the ability to meet deadlines, analyse team data and develop creative solutions to improve team and personal performance.
* Has experience of providing data to management for board reporting
Please send CV via the link