My client, in the Bradford area is looking for a full time Catering Assistant for an immediate start.
Hours of work are 35 hours per week on a 3 week rotational shift basis, either 7am - 2.30pm or 11.30am - 7pm Mon-Fri with the occasional weekend hours of 8am-4pm.
The position is temporary and will be reviewed on a week by week basis and the hourly rate is £7.83.
Candidates must have:
- NVQ level 2 in food hygiene (as a minimum)
- Experience of catering in healthcare industry or commercial catering background
- Current DBS check (within last 12 months or on the update service)
- Safety shoes
Role includes, and is not limited to:
- Prepping the chilled counter
- Basic food prep including salads and sandwiches
- Serving meals in dining room
- Taking direction from Head Chef
- General cleaning of the kitchen and washing up
The successful candidate will need black trousers, polo t-shirt and safety shoes.
To apply, please follow the online instructions.