Brook Street are seeking to find catering assistants to work in North Bristol!
Our client is looking for experienced catering staff to join a very busy team in a healthcare environment in Southmead.
- Do you hold recent relevant catering experience?
- Do you hold recent Food Hygiene certificate ?
- Are you someone who can operate in an team but also able to work well on your own?
- Are you an excellent communicator who can prioritise tasks and work well under direct supervision?
- Are you passionate about working in catering, with a particularly good knowledge of keeping your work environment clean and tidy?
- Are you confident that you are able to cook and serve basic food for delivery in a professional manner?
As catering assistant staff you will be working under the guidance and supervision of a senior chef and supervisor, they will provide you with the support and guidance needed to carry out your duties to a very high standard.
We need reliable and punctual candidates to cover a range of shifts on an ongoing basis. Candidates would have the flexibility to work shifts over weekdays and weekends.
Hourly rate for these positions is £8.21/hour and the catering assistant staff will need to be able to start with immediate effect.
Applying for this role could not be easier, just email your CV or simply call 01179 264552 to discuss further!
Catering Assistants please get in touch as these roles will go quickly!