Brook Street Recruitment are currently recruiting for CCTV Room Controller / ARC Operators for our client based in Lurgan to operate in a busy Arc Room dealing with a wide variety of clients and provide remote monitoring of their security systems including CCTV/Fire/Intruder/Panic alarms.
* Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the new CCTV control room, to ensure that the safety and security of all stakeholders maintained at all times.
* Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities.
* Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the control room
* Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting software.
* Contribute to the development and enhancement of the service and control room working practices.
* Provide high levels of customer service to all stakeholders including shoppers, retailers, contractors and partners at all time.
* Current CCTV licence / SIA License essential
* Experience of working within a controlled environment on your own or part of a team
* PC Literate and experience with use of computers is an essential requirement for this position
* Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV and an understanding of electronic machinery
* Ability to communicate effectively with the general public, including the police and other emergency services in all communication channels including telephone and radio.
* Possess good observation skills and the ability to respond quickly to observed incidents or events.
Salary: £8.72 per hour rising to £9.01 per hour after training - plus bonus opportunities
Hours of work: Mix of days and nights - 4 on 4 off 7AM to 7PM/ 7PM - 7AM
Send CV via the link