Great opportunity to join a leading tuition company based locally in High Wycombe as a Centre Director.
This role involves managing a diverse group of staff and tutoring 100 students who have specific educational targets and vary in terms of age and ability. In addition to providing fantastic customer service and ensuring retention of current clients, the role will also require a good deal of selling, marketing and PR to ensure growth. Furthermore, the position encompasses the recruitment, training and HR for tutors and marketing assistants along with any administrative duties involved with all the above.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold at least a 2:1 or above with a relevant undergraduate
- Have experience in sales, tutoring or management required
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills needed
- Be DBS checked (can be set up by the company)
- Have First Aid training (can be set up by the company)
A great salary of £27000 - £32000 is on offer with working hours Monday to Friday 10:30 - 7:30 and Saturdays 9am - 4pm. The role is only 5 days out of those 6 so you will not be required to work every Saturday.
Call us today on 01189 553280 and ask for Shaneen Keen for more details