Centre Manager / Building Manager roles available at multiple sites across sites across Central London on a full-time permanent basis. You will be joining a well-known, global serviced office provider and be responsible for the smooth running of the Centre and up to three receptionists.
Hours: 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm on a rota basis
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
NOTE: You'll be required to attend a 30-minute induction at our London Holborn Office on Wednesday the 23rd of October and must be available on Friday 25th of Oct to attend a group assessment from 9am - 1pm in a central London location.
- Be confident in owning customer experience and operations in your centre while working closely with the Area Manager to boost performance
- Give customers the best possible experience in every interaction, from daily support to tours
- Bringing new customers to the revolution by sharing the benefits of flexible working
- Making sure your centre is always the professional, inspiring work environment your community expects
- Getting the best from your entire centre team coaching them in their development
- Background in high end retail or health club, fast paced office environment or similar
- Strong customer care
- Accountable for your own actions and those around you
- Attention to detail
- Able to bring a positive, inspiring attitude to everything you do for your customers
- Ability to combine an appetite for a challenge with the ability to adapt to suit fast-changing situations
- Able to build strong relationships with every customer, so you can better deliver on their needs
- Keen eye for detail, understanding how high standards in the smallest moments feed into our wider revolution
- Take ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count, and deliver incredible results
- Understand and deliver the things your centre team needs to thrive, from clear goals to encouragement and leadership by example
Your Opportunity to Grow:
- As the company continues to grow, you will be shown support to develop your skills and expertise
- Take part in the training and development programme which is designed to nature your ambition
- Opportunities to increase your responsibility over centre operations and revenue
If your skill set fits the above profile and you're interest in joining a global organisation with excellent progression opportunities, please apply now.