Channel Marketing Executive
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Channel Marketing Executive
This is a contract role based in Reading for 3 months with view to extend for full 18 month term.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £29,000.00 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience.
The retail channel is vital to the Company growth not only for the direct revenue it generates, but also due to the retail channel's unique ability to help build brand equity and engagement due to its outreach to consumer and small business customers worldwide. The Company has a long history of working with partners to reach end customers and this certainly applies to our retail go-to-market approach. The Company has developed tremendous relationships with retailers and distributors worldwide making our retail success possible.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Support Channel Marketing Managers in the execution and tracking of marketing activity with selected retail accounts
- Complete Proof of execution activity for purchase orders for all categories
- Complete product sales sheets / catalogue placement forms as required for all categories
- Conduct website audits to agreed rhythm for all categories
- Manage production and communication of Release Schedules - ensuring correct recipients and content
- Coordination of Sales conferences & events, post CMM managed brief & sign off
- Management of field team monthly briefing process, via document & in person when appropriate
- Review editorials / advertorials against brand guidelines
- Briefing in agencies on merchandising requirements, requesting quotes, approving creatives and organising distribution
- Purchase Order raising in close collaboration with CMM
The top 3 must have skills are as follows:
- Very strong experience of Excel
- Knowledge of marketing planning process and components
- Good team player, excellent attention to detail, strong communicator
Key Success Criteria
- Marketing decks updated with proof of execution for all agreed activity - photos, press ads, online snips, etc to agreed timelines and stored in prescribed location for Windows, Office, Xbox and Hardware
- Website audits completed and actions circulated to the team
- Deadlines adhered to.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1) Essential Experience
Basic excel - some items that the candidate will need to do is build pivot tables, create a drop down list of options and sort a list of data
2) Technical / Functional Skills
Knowledge of marketing planning process and key components
3) Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
Good team player, excellent attention to detail, strong communicator, ability to work to deadlines
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 12th April at 10:00am