Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Channel Marketing Executive.
This is a contract role to start ASA on an initial 6 5month contract until June 2021.
The role will be based remotely to begin with but will require regular presence in the Reading offices post-Covid/when safe.
The retail channel is vital to our client's growth not only for the direct revenue it generates, but also due to the retail channel's unique ability to help build brand equity and engagement due to its outreach to consumer and small business customers worldwide. Our client has a long history of working with partners to reach end customers and this certainly applies to their retail go-to-market approach. They have developed tremendous relationships with retailers and distributors worldwide making their retail success possible.
To be part of a small team that support the UK & Ireland Channel Marketing Managers (CMMs) within the Channel & Devices Marketing team, within CCMS. Everything this team does is focused on driving sales of our client's products and services. The focus of this role will be specifically on our client's gaming product plus general support of the Strategic Marketing Lead, who this role reports into. The Channel Marketing Managers build marketing plans in close collaboration with other CCMS team members and retail partners. The CME role will support the execution and monitoring of marketing activities.
- Support Channel Marketing Managers in the execution and tracking of marketing activity with selected retail accounts
- Manage asset creation and delivery for all retail partners
- Complete Proof of execution activity for purchase orders for all categories
- Complete product sales sheets / catalogue placement forms as required for all categories
- Conduct website audits to agreed rhythm for all categories
- Manage production and communication of Release Schedules - ensuring correct recipients and content
- Manage the our client's FTP library for all categories to ensure assets are up to date
- Review editorials / advertorials against brand guidelines
- Briefing in agencies on merchandising requirements, requesting quotes, approving creatives and organising distribution
- Purchase Order raising in close collaboration with CMM
- Good organisational / prioritisation skills
- Self starter / motivator
- Knowledge of marketing planning process and components
Deadline for applications: Friday 15th January 2021