Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced Channel Sales Executive.
This is a contract role based remotely initially and then in Reading post Covid/when safe.
The role is to start ASAP on an initial contract until 30th June 2021.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
This role sits within our client's Consumer Channel Sales & Marketing (CCSM) division whose purpose is to create value with their partners, to market and sell innovative consumer solutions powered by their products. They're positioned right at the intersection of customers, hardware partners, and channel partners. Their team works with ecosystem partners and internal business groups to drive digital excellence and e-commerce capability, as well as accelerate cloud and subscription adoption. Together, they win by delivering compelling at-home and on-the-go experiences combining intelligent edge devices and services that create their fans for life.
As a member of their team you'll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation and impacting billions of lives around the world. You also will be part of a culture centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
- Prepare information for consumption to various stakeholders
- Work with external parties to chair meetings and track progress
- Tracks progress of sales versus agreed plans, reporting on ROI, refining plans to meet and exceed agreed results.
- Provides feedback to Channel sales management and regional teams, sharing local updates, and managing and escalating roadblocks and supply gaps.
- Ensures all agreed programs and investments are executed as agreed and in 100% alignment with our client's policies and their Standard Business Conduct.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to identify operational gaps and drive continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Operates with high integrity
Deadline for applications: Friday 13th November