Charge Nurse (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
Salary - £34,512
Shifts are 37.5 hours per week, averaged over 2 weeks.
Day shift is 7.35 - 20.00, night shift is 19.35 - 8.00.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse either ready to step up or currently working at the same level for position of Charge Nurse.
This is a fully compliant, small continuing care mental health hospital based in Bradford that provides essential care for both male and female adults who require on-going care for complex mental health needs.
The hospital consists for male and female wards, step down units and a specialised Dementia ward.
About the role-
Working as part of our male and female rehab service, you will play a critical role as a valued member of our well established MDT, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our patients and mentor junior staff.
To take an active role in management of the ward under supervision of the Ward Manager.
Undertaking and managing direct patient care, having participated fully in assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
Working in conjunction with the relevant sections of the Mental Health Act.
Adhering at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation.
You will need-
* Recognised Mentorship certification.
* Demonstrable post registration experience.
* Experience of working in a supervisory capacity.
* Experience of secure environment and interdisciplinary team work.
* Experience of co-ordinating care.
* Experience of report writing.
* Personal learning and development.
* Evidence based practice.
* Positive, can-do attitude, flexible approach, commitment to development.
* Sense of humour.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will get:
* A competitive salary of £34,512 reviewed annually
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off, rising with length of service.
* Contributory Pension Scheme.
* Free meals on shift.
* Free on-site parking.
* Excellent career development.
* Staff benefits include lease car hire, child care vouchers, holiday vouchers & discounts.|
If you are interested and would like to find our please call me Emma on 01274 393050 and/or email