Brook Street (UK) Limited to be working on behalf of a prestigious Wealth Management company who are going through a period of growth and are seeking to recruit a Private Client Consultant to join their team.
This is an excellent chance to work for one of Northern Ireland's leading advisory firms where you will work in professional environments where you can grow and develop and provide technical work for HNW individuals.
There will be no need to bring clients to this role and you will have full administrative support.
* To provide a first-class advisory and support service to clients and develop business relationships.
* You will be providing a range of whole of market advice across a number of different products.
* Having been previously employed by an IFA you will have experience in pensions, investment and wealth management planning.
* Develop new business within the Northern Ireland and UK market place.
* Attend and present at client meetings in order to aid business development
* Meet personal revenue target
* Ensure all agreed service level agreements with clients are met
* Operate at all times within FCA Rules and Guidance
* Minimum of 5 year's Financial Services experience
* Proven track record of quality client servicing, sales achievement and business growth
* QCA IV or Dip PFS
* A current SPS
* In depth knowledge and experience of private client consulting
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience
If interested please send CV via the apply link - PLEASE NOTE THAT CVs MUST BE SENT IN WORD FORMAT ONLY