Job Title - Chauffeur
Location - Leicestershire
Hours - Vary week by week (Ad Hoc basis)
Salary - £9.92 - £12.87
Duration - ongoing temporary assignment
Brook Street are currently recruiting for Chauffeurs to work for an NHS affiliated health care organisation based in Leicestershire, responsible for the transportation of clinical staff to various locations and planning the most effective routes.
This role will be on an Ad Hoc basis where the hours will differ week by week and shifts will be across a wide range of times, with increased rates of pay for unsociable hours.
Applicants must be available to work all shift types required and will not be needed to use their own vehicles for this assignment.
- Transport GP`s and other clinical staff to various scheduled appointments.
- Competent drivers who can transport clinical staff to and from appointments allowing them to work whilst on the move.
- Occasionally assist with the transportation of equipment required for appointments.
The ideal applicant will require -
- A full clean UK driving license.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good levels of organisation and timekeeping.
- Must be a confident driver.
- Be capable of planning efficient routes and altering them at short notice where necessary.
Desirable Qualities -
- Background in customer/patient facing roles.
- Previous experience in a driving role.
Although this position may require the applicants to assist with the carrying/transportation of some light equipment needed for appointments, they will not be carrying out any care duties as a part of this role.
This position will require successful applicants to either already have or be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the role. Prior to starting this role successful applicants will be required to take part in a basic driving competency test.
If this sounds like the right position for you then please apply below!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it may not be possible to contact all applicants with feedback. If you haven`t heard back within 2 weeks then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, Brook Street may be in touch with other opportunities that you may be interested in.