Chauffeur - Westminster & City of London - £19,000-£25,000
We are currently recruiting for a Chauffeur with current expertise in this field, to drive for a High Commissioner based in Central London.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm
- Driving the High Commissioner to and from meetings in London
- Run various errands
- Assist passengers in and out of the vehicle
- Take pride in the vehicle
- Ensure the vehicle is well maintained and any faults are reported promptly
- Collect guests from the airport
- Minimum 1 year current exposure to a Chauffeur role
- Polite, well presented and organised
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and holidays
- Available to start ASAP
- Current clean driving license
If you fit the above requirements then please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!