My iconic and world-renowned client is looking for a Chef to join their vibrant, passionate and successful Kitchen team on a temporary on going position.
You will need to be energised, organised and driven to support the Head Chef to the best of your ability as well as being comfortable working independently.
This vacancy is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for one of the most renowned restaurants and brands.
Job Requirements (Not Exhaustive)
- You must have grill experience and be able to cook a range of proteins un-supervised.
- You should be able to work unassisted and at speed
- You must be comfortable being able to run a section of the kitchen if necessary
- You must be confidence in giving instructions to junior members of the kitchen brigade
- Be able to work in a clean and organised manner
- Branded restaurant experience is desirable but not necessary.
The ideal candidate needs to be flexible as you will be expected to spread some Christmas joy with your culinary skills over the festive season for booking, parties and events.
The hourly rate starts at £10 per hour alongside company perks (Available to discuss via email or on the phone)
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, please apply online or call Bradley on 01522 528115 for further information.