The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Epsom Club is now seeking a Chef de Rang to join their fine dining restaurant, Stirlings.
As part of the Banqueting and Events team you will be working in the idyllic setting of Woodcote Park, which is set in 350 acres of beautiful Downs countryside, in Surrey. There is on-site staff parking, fantastic transport links and a free shuttle bus from Woodcote Park to Epsom Station.
The ideal candidate would have at least a year`s experience within a similar role, as well as having extensive knowledge of waiter etiquette. Candidates must show a passion for hospitality and be driven to ensure that members of the Royal Automobile Club always receive exceptional service, every time.
Candidates must have impeccable customer service, exceptional punctuality, be well presented and have a true passion for working in the hospitality sector.
Your main duties will include;
* Preparing your section to a high standard, ensuring al mise en place is correct, carrying out daily schedules and collecting required items from stores
* Engage in polite conversation with members, anticipating their needs and make informed recommendations
* Receiving and taking suitable action on all comments, compliments and complaints
* Ensure that all orders are accurately recorded through the EPOS system
* Present itemised bills and make sure payments are received and processed correctly
* Managing member and their guests expectations
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £20,700 per annum.
* Free meals in work hours
* Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
* Employee of the Month awards
* Generous Pension Contribution
* Long Service awards
* Health Cash Plan
* Discounted gym membership
* Corporate discounts
* Season ticket loan
* Many more. . .
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today by emailing or call our dedicated recruitment team on 01895 204 550.