***CALLING ALL CHILDRENS RESIDENTIAL WORKERS!***
Do you have experience within a senior or team leader position?
If the answer is yes, then we are looking for YOU!
My client is looking for a team leader to join their team in Southall who provide social, emotional and behavioural support to children between the ages of 11-17 in a residential environment.
You will support the deputy manager in the day to day running of the home, administration and some financial duties.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Salary: £26,500 per annum
Location: Southall, Middlesex
Contract: Permanent, full time 40hrs per week
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Mandatory and on-going training opportunities for development
- Career progression due to expanding home
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Experience as a senior support worker, shift leader or team leader
- Must hold or be willing to study NVQ 3 in Children and Young People
- Background in residential children`s home
If you feel this role is suited to you then please apply now!
All applicants will be called.