Waking Night Support Worker
Residential - Children and Young People
£1000 Attendance Bonus
As a Residential Support Worker, you`ll have a challenging but fulfilling job. Working with vulnerable young people in our children`s homes, you`ll provide them with personalised care and create a calm, safe living environment. That involves planning social and leisure activities, giving counselling and escorting children on activities, but most importantly creating a home!
* You will have experience in care preferably with the same client group but not essential.
* You will have had a Full Uk licence for the past 12 months.
* You will be caring and compassionate
* Willingness to complete a Level 3 in Residential Childcare within 2 years.
In Return you will receive-
* Competitive Salary
* Contributory pension
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
* 35 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Annum Attendance bonus -£1000
To apply please email or you can text 07878 403785 with your name and the role you're interested in