Brook Street Social Care are currently working with an organisation which specialises in providing accommodation and support to young people aged 8-17. The services provides residents with day to day support, with the aim of progressing clients to independent settings.
The needs of the residents vary, from mental health, learning disabilities, anti social behaviour and more. They are seeking candidates who have experience supporting residents with challenging behaviour.
We are seeking candidates who have the following skills:
- Working with children who can present challenging behaviour
- Understanding the needs of young people who have underlined issues around mental health, learning disabilities, and other factors that require additional support
- Producing accurate records of observations and assessments of the children, and being able to liaise with multi agencies where necessary
- Able to work 44 hours a week
This role is challenging, but also massively rewarding. We want to hear from candidates who understand how to promote independence, manage challenging and hard to reach clients with the aim of generating positive outcomes.
- NVQ Level 3 (Children and young people workforce)
- Minimum of 1 years experience working with young people within a registered ofsted environment or semi independent setting
- Intermediate report writing skills - ability to produce reports and observations
This role pays between £10-12 per hour
Please email your CV to be considered. Alternatively, if you have any questions please email me at