******Are You a Children's Support Worker with experience? ******
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Worker in a well-established company in Hackney, London. Who provides a bespoke response to a desperate need for respite and long-term care for children with a range of disabilities and learning disabilities. They are known as a professional, warm and friendly children's home and short breaks residential service for Jewish children whom have complex needs, physical disabilities and / learning disabilities or difficulties.
" The role pays £9.75 an hour
" Hours of work - 35-40h per week
" QCF Level 3 in residential children's home settings/ equivalent qualification fully funded by the company
" Ongoing training
" Great working conditions
" Career progression to management roles
" 28 days paid leave incl. bank holidays
For this role you will need to have the following:
· Must have prior experience in a residential children's home.
· Relevant previous experience within a senior role or have had supervisory responsibilities.
· Have good written skills to compose clear and concise reports and communicate effectively with colleagues, parents and other professionals.
· Commitment to work on a rota.
· Knowledge in understanding the care and developmental needs of children and young people with learning and/ or physical disabilities.
· QCF Level 3 is essential for this post, therefore you will be required to hold this qualification on appointment or we will enrol you on the qualification and you will be expected to achieve it within 12 months of starting in this role
If successful you will go through all the necessary mandatory recruitment checks including taking out a new enhanced DBS check on you with your permission unless you already have an up to date one registered with the DBS update service.
If you a compassionate person who enjoys looking after children within a residential setting and wants a good work life balance, then why wait to miss out on this opportunity?
Please Call Vikashi on 020 8519 7220 to discuss further or email your CV declaring your interest in the role.
Don't Miss out. I look forward to speaking to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!