** Children and young people - Team leader **
** Rugby, Warwickshire **
** £25,801 - £31,411**
** 40 hour per week **
** Full time permanent **
** Must hold a full drivers licence for minimum 12 months **
** Rotating shifts (Early, lates and long days) **
** 7 Bedded home **
** Benefits to include; pension, 35 days annual leave, performance bonus, health care scheme, cycle to work **
BS Social Care is recruiting for a team leader for a children`s home based in Rugby, Warwickshire. This candidate will work alongside the home manager and deputy supporting the staff. The role is with one of the leading health care providers for children and young people services. The home houses 7 children of mixed gender with social and emotional difficulties as well as mental health issues.
Your duties will include
- Supporting the children and young people
- Take initiative when it comes to making decision on your shift
- Assist home manager to make sure specific tasks are done
- Follow and implement company policies and procedures
As a Team Leader
- You must be a driver and have held licence for 12 months
- You must have Level 3 Diploma working with children or equivalent
- You must have a minimum 2 years` experience working in a children home
- You must be passionate about the well-being of children and young people
For this full time and permanent Team Leader role, working rotating shifts early 7.30am - 2.30pm, late 2.00pm - 10.00pm, long days 7.30 - 10.00pm. Starting salary £25,801 - £31,411 alongside £1000 attendance bonus, ongoing training, medical scheme and more.
If you are interested please contact Sharlene Gama 0116 253 2550 or email your CV .