****Registered Manager Children's Residential****
Salary: £35000 - £40000
BS Social Care is a national organisation, specialising in the recruitment of professionals within the Health and Social Care sector. We are currently working alongside a specialist provider of residential childcare services in their recruitment of a permanent experienced Residential Children`s Residential Manager.
We`re currently looking for a dedicated individual to help make a difference with an innovative, modern, residential service for children with Behavioral, Emotional and Social difficulties (trauma based).
Within the role of Children`s Home Manager, you will effectively oversee all aspects of the operational day to day running of the service. You will strive to deliver outstanding care and support for the young people in your care. You will provide effective direction, guidance, support and leadership to your staff team and will deliver a service which is in line with both company and OFSTED guidelines.
On a personal level, you will be able to demonstrate managerial skills and be able to effectively lead by example. You will support your staff team on a daily basis to ensure they are comprehensively trained and debriefed effectively in the management of challenging behaviour.
The successful candidate will have:
- QCF Level 5 in Caring for Children & Young People Residential Leadership (actual or in progress) or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience working in a similar setting within residential care
- Knowledge of Children`s Homes Regulations and Childcare legislation including child protection
- Driver with own transport
- Work place pension scheme
- Occupational Health Vouchers, for glasses and check ups
- Staff development opportunities