Are you an experienced Registered Manager with experience within a residential children`s home?
Do you have experience working with young people with Social and Emotional Behavioural Difficulties?
We are recruiting for an experienced Children's Registered Manager for our client's brand new children's home based in St Helens
We are looking for a passionate, caring individual who is committed to Promoting a caring environment which provides young people with a high standard of care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity and rights to privacy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day operations, you`ll take ownership of Ofsted statutory requirements.
- Play an active part in the children`s lives.
- Your input will help the children`s home run within budget.
- Develop a confident and competent staff team.
- Implement agreed systems which ensure the effective communication and allocation of resources.
- Promote the efficient and effective operation of the home.
- Experience in managing an Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding children`s home.
- Professional qualification: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent.
- At least 2 years` experience within Management.
- Experience of carrying out administrative duties- Filing, recording, rota preparation and report writing.
Enthusiastic, resilient and good with people.
- A full UK driving license is a must for this role.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you fit all of the essential criteria, please apply online or call Rachel on 01512426100 for a confidential chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!