Children's Registered Manager
Salary £28,000 to £34,000
I have an exciting new opportunity for a passionate, dedicated, empathetic Children's Registered Manager. The role of a Children's Registered Manager is integral, and you will be required to help develop a new 2 bed service to offer a stimulating and therapeutic environment for the service users. My client is a leading organisation that prides itself to giving dedicated quality care to children in the South West region. As a Children Registered Manager, you will have full responsibility for the day- to- day management of the service. The service users are between the ages of 9-17 years old with complex learning disabilities, complex mental health and challenging needs.
As a Children's Registered Manager, you will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Children's Homes Regulations and other legislation relevant to the role (able to meet requirements of OFSTED as a Registered Manager)
- 2 years' experience working with children and young people within the last 5 years.
- QCF level 5 or working towards one
- Level 3 Diploma or equivalent for Children
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Driver with access to a vehicle.
- Day to day management of the services according to Ofsted and Children's Home Regulations
- 24-hour management cover and on call cover (occasional weekends)
- Demonstrate effective leadership to direct and support the staff team
- Knowledge of Ofsted Inspection and implanting recommendations after and inspection
Pension scheme, Retail Shopping Vouchers, 28 days holiday, Annual Awards, Career Progression Opportunities, Paid Inductions and 24 hours help and support line for your Family.
If you're interested or want to discuss this further, please call Neelam on 01179486300 or email me on Neelam.ismail @ bssocialcare.co.uk