** Children's Registered Manager **
** Permanent and full time **
** Brand new home **
** Sandy, Bedfordshire **
** £33,000 - £45,000 **
** Monday - Friday working 1 weekend each month **
BS Social Care is recruiting for a brand new children's home within the Sandy area of Bedfordshire for a 4 bedded EBD service. This role will be to open, support and manage the brand new home of the company assisting with recruitment, policies and procedures, meeting with all multi-disciplinary teams, families and most importantly; the children themselves to liaise with them and hopefully be able to offer them the care that they need.
About the employer; the employer of this role currently owns one children's home in the London area and is now looking for a new Manager to head up their second. They are a small organisation with big hopes of opening further homes within the area meaning this advertised role could lead to a regional role if this is something you could be interested in.
About the job; the job requires someone who is extremely hard working, who holds extensive knowledge within this sector and who is able to manage and develop a team. You will be working with the Chief Operating Officer in order to grow the home to where it needs to be and ensure every single child within your care is safe and well looked after and that every single staff member in your team is empowered and assisted to develop within their career.
About the ideal candidate; for this role, we require the following;
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young - People's Services or a Social Work degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a children residential setting within the last 5 years
- At least 2 years' experience of supervising and managing staff
- Current or previous registration with Ofsted is essential
- Driver's Licence
We are also open to strong and experienced Deputy Children's Managers looking to take a step up into a Registered Manager's role.
For this role, we will offer a salary of £33,000 - £45,000 including the following benefits;
- 28 days annual leave, including 8 bank holidays
- Opportunity to work over 4 days
- Mobile phone
- Benefits which is a percentage Ofsted outcome alongside occupancy and financial outcomes
- Free parking
- All training need along personal development and more
To apply, please contact Zoe Gunn on 01604 631797 or email your full CV