Residential Child Support Worker
£18,000 - £25,000 OTE
BS Social Care are delighted to offer the rare opportunity to work as a full time Residential Child Care Practitioner in an established & rapidly growing Child Care group in the Ringwood area.
- Life, paid, personal or voluntary experience working with children
- Have the desire to work full time in child care.
- The aspiration to become NVQ qualified level 2/3 in child care
- A full driving licence (car not essential).
Contract / Terms:
- £18,000 - £25,000 earning potential
- 37 hours P/W
- Sleep ins
- Overtime Available
- Expanding company & new residential service
- Career progression & opportunities.
- 5.6 Weeks of annual leave.
- Funding & training towards level 2/3 in NVQ Child Care
- Pension Scheme.
- Extremely competitive salary & benefits
- Reward incentives for attendance & long service
For more information on the role or to apply please call Liam at BS Social Care (0117 948 6300) or email your CV with the job reference number to: liam . keating @ bs social care. co . uk - thank you and good luck with your job search