Children's Residential Support Worker
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and young people?
An exciting opportunity to work for a leading client caring for children with learning disabilities who are likely to exhibit challenging behaviour in a residential setting with on site education.
This role requires a passionate person to support each individual child / young person in their daily routine.
The ideal candidate will have worked with children in a residential setting and have experience working with children who may present some challenging behaviour.
This role will involve:
- Encouraging young people to engage in activities / education
- To work within a team to provide high quality care / support
- Ensure high standards of care for all service users
- To have a positive attitude and an eagerness to throw yourself into a new role
- QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Experience working in similar environments
- Access to your own vehicle
BS Social Care has over 20 year's experience in providing staff to the health and social care sector. We are well known for the quality of staff we provide to our clients and the positive working relationships we have with our employees.
The pay rate for this role will be £9 per hour and the benefits will include double pay on bank holidays, accrued holiday pay, pension scheme, 24-hour support 365 days a year.
CLICK APPLY NOW to register you're interested.
If you have any further questions, please contact Samantha Kelly on 0121 480 8217 or email your CV