Job title: Children's Residential Support Worker
Pay rate: Competitive
Contract Type: Temporary
Calling all children's residential support workers! We need you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to offer vital support to young people in residential care in the Stourbridge area.
You will be committed with a genuine vocation to have a positive impact in young people's lives. The team work very hard to make sure the young people are equipped with the life skills needed to lead successful and independent lives.
What we'll need from you:
- At least one years' experience in youth support or a similar role
- Confident and energetic approach to your work
- Approachable and friendly
- Consistency in your approach to work
- Hold a full UK Driving licence - owning your own vehicle would be desirable
- Ability to provide positive guidance to the young people as required
- Available for a regular working schedule on a temporary basis
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours to suit you
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start.
Please contact Samantha on 0121 480 8221 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV